Monday, November 12, 2012

tiger's curse


So I have been reading Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck the past few days, and I must say that I am a big fan.  It’s always been on my to-read shelf, but I decided to buy it last week for a week-long vacation with NO internet.  OMG.  How spoiled I am.
Anyway, I figured it would be slow at first.  I love to read more than almost anything, but it is so hard for me to start a book.  I know it’s going to rip me open and make me feel things I don’t necessarily have to feel… I find myself putting books down for months and then coming back to them and peeking at them… only to put them down again until I have an actual sequel to it.  I am beginning to become ridiculous.
I was hooked from about the second page of Tiger's Curse.  The promise of the heroine “trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren” had me turning page after page.  I have always been intrigued by India’s culture, beliefs, traditions, myths, religion, etc.  Plus it has a giant white tiger in it.  And a cute Indian guy.
You should read it.  I am enjoying it immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment